Sleep Apnea Forums:Edit
Discussion groups where CPAP users share their experiences and wisdom and provide help to beginners.
- American Sleep Apnea Association
- CPAP Chatter is a new board reported to be started by CPAP Supplies plus. There have been some strong opinionsexpressed about the existence of this new discussion board.
- CPAP User Forums is primarily targeted at UK OSA patients.
- CPAPtalk at cpaptalk.com, is a very active discussion group of CPAP users with experience with lots of information and expertise
- Health Boards has discussions on many health issues including Sleep Disorders and Acid Reflux. Is reputed to be very stringent about correct posting.
- SleepNet Forum
- Talk about Sleep is a board that covers lots of sleep disorders, not just sleep apnea. This is a good place to discuss dental devices and non-cpap sleep apnea treatments.
- Mile High Sleepers experiences
- American Sleep Association - Relative new comer, not related to the American Sleep Apnea Association but appears to be trying to play off the name.
- Binary Sleep
This Sleep Apnea Wiki article is under constuction.